Thursday, July 12, 2012

First ever PMI-ACP Preparation course in Chile


The first ever PMI-ACP preparation course in Chile took place last June 25-27, 2012 in the city of Santiago with 20 attendees from 8 companies including Microsoft and Motorola. I gave this course with the fabulos logistics asistance of Gestionarte, a management trainig company in Chile. Attendees had a lot of fun! Some of the comments we got at the end of the course are: "Thanks for going above and beyond the course curricula, we learned much more" and "This is the best course I have attended in my entire life!"





1 comment:

  1. Hallo Cindi
    For handling a project relate to the network field you must have to know how you work on it. How you handle issues come occur when you design and work. funny videos for spend his time we are all give prefer to make his time in funny things,its my opinion. I read your complete blog. Thanks for your article.

    ReplyDelete